viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

This is my house



It is yellow with white.

Definitely it is spacious, because it has two floors.

In my house there is a balcony, where you can see The Bridge and all the view of the urbanization where I live.

There is a small backyard and a small porch, too, with few plants and flowers.

There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a dining room; all of them are spacious, with enough illumination.

There is a big kitchen which is comfortable and very lightly.

I think my house is very convenient because the drugstore, the bakery, the butcher chop and some stores and restaurants are near by and I can take taxis, carritos and the bus easily because my house is close to the principal avenue of San Francisco.

The only bad thing of the area where I live is that there is too much noise, which is consequence of the traffic


http://www.urbe.edu/

No hay comentarios: